Saturday 13 November 2010

Portuguese team homework

Dear partners,

We have come to an original way of presenting our homework by using some cool functionalities of YouTube videos. Did you know that YouTube videos can be interactive? That is, a video can be defined to have "clicable" areas on its screen that link the video's visitor to other videos?
We have done a small experiment and propose you a game: how well do you know Portugal?
Please go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NdT1ivdREg, see the video and play, by interacting with it!

3 comments:

  1. I got it all right, thouth had some problems with the last questions ;-)
    This is a very cool tool. Filipe, is it very difficult to make it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is not difficult to make, Katarzyna.

    Please give me a few days and I will try to find the time to make some videos explaining how it is done, ok?

    I'll post them here, then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love this feature! I would love to hear it's done, so I'm looking forward to Filipe's "lesson".

    But I really thought that Fatima was a Buddhist sanctuary... I must not have been paying attention:)

    ReplyDelete