Monday, 6 June 2011
Tuesday, 31 May 2011
Wednesday, 18 May 2011
- ICT skills
- Students have a meeting in the computer lab before starting the course they receive instructions and practice necessary to get computer for using tools on the Moodle platform.
- ICT support will be available throughout the course.
- Students are introduced to use login and password.
- The course is performed in a blended way, so a few lessons are given in presence of the students.
- The lessons are of two hours each per week when in presence, lessons online should be of the same length and the lasting can be controlled by the teacher on the platform .
- Tasks are structured in 15 learning units.
- Interaction is carried out through forum, e-mailing and skype.
- Trough the forum inside the Moodle platform is possible at every moment to interact between teacher-student/s and student-student.Interaction is of course possible in lessons in presence.
- Small groups of learners are formed to performe role playing and pair works, both online and in presence.
Monday, 9 May 2011
Italian Photographic Contest
Today, the 9th May 2011, on occasion of the European Day festival, the proclamation of the winning photos of the Italian Photographic contest took place.
The winning photos
1.- “…lo scorrere del tempo.../ the flowing of the time” by Stefania Valandro. The winning photo of the category “Men and women around me".
2.- “Ingegno ed anatre / Immagination and ducks” by Giuliana Menon. The winning photo of the category “Imaginative products”.
3.- “Montagna / Mountain” by Lisa Ferro. The winning photo of the category “Animals and natural environments”.
The Italian learners and teachers of the Photographic Contest thank the partner jurors who have send their judgements on the photos of the contest. We thank especially the Finnish, the Portuguese, the Spanish and the Italian jurors whose judgements made our contest very exciting.