Saturday 1 January 2011

Hello everybody

Dear Filipe,
I agree deeply with your comments about the usefulness of the social networks in order to carry out collaborative work and collaborative learning.
Anyway I believe that many people are confusing the virtual friendship with the real friendship, made of real experiences lived together with own friends, getting up early in the morning for walking in the woods, climbing the mountains, fishing, sailing the seas and so on. I believe the men are the synthesis of their real experiences made of enthusiasm, feelings, love, fears lived together. Obviously I am talking about the involvement of bodily, psychological and emotional parts of a living being. Paraphrasing Descartes, who told “dubito ergo sum” I say “esperisco ergo sum” . Therefore I think that people, who spend a lot of their time chatting or sending photos by social media, take up their real life's time.
Thank you for your post.
Francesco

No comments:

Post a Comment